torsdag 2. september 2010

Umbrella...

The second task was to take pictures of an umbrella...yes, an umbrella for god sake xD
We were divided into groups of 4-5 people because not everyone had an umbrella. On my group, it was me, Maria, Lilly and Maren.We decided to head outside the school to take pictures. OF COURSE I had forgotten my camera though, so I couldn't take any pictures myself  :C
Anyway, it worked out well so I could do what the teacher told us to do. =w=

After we had taken the pictures, we sent them to our pc (or mac.) and started to edit them in Adobe Bridge.
I only edited one though... and this is the result:


It's a poor lonely umbrella in the middle of a road T_T poor thing.

I can't really remember what I did with the picture, except change the contrast a lot. Awww why do I have to be so slow with updating? I just forget what I do in class if I take to much time :C Damn!

-Ja Ne ^^

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar