onsdag 24. november 2010

Photoshop

This day,(whenever the hell that was) we learned a little about editing images in Photoshop.
We learned to make images into black and white, but since then the images are often very dreary and boring, we also learned to adjust the contrast in our images. The pictures became so much awesome-er (that's not even a word, is it? o_0) After that we learned something even awesome-er, how to erase the blackish colour so the original colour come through on that specific part of the picture.

Now, you will see...*drumroll, just because*  what I'm actually talking about -w- 


Borkvinn <3 aww, I loved that horse (the colored one, I kinda hate the other one xD) Daww I miss him T_T

Yellow eyes! *o*

Ah, yes I know I used the same picture for two of the examples but I thought it was a OK picture to use because of the colours that is in it. (gaah! yes it's me, cosplay FTW! >w<)

So this is pretty much everything we did...I think...I don't remember so well ^^U
...oh well, whatever -w-

-JaNe



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar