tirsdag 9. november 2010

Reflector


Today, yes, today(!) I'm not late with this entry *o* we were playing around with a reflector to see how we could change the pictures with light and shadows. I was in the same group as Maria and Maren.
I'm putting in some pictures that we took, where you can see the difference from when we were reflecting the light and making shadows.

  
On this picture of Maria, we used the reflector to create more light to the picture.

 And on this picture, we created shadow because the light was so sharp and it would destroy the picture.

So it was pretty fun to do all of this. We had a lot of fun when we were experimenting with the light and I hope we can do it again sometimes. 
And last;
A picture of me and Maria with the reflector thingy : D

-Ja Ne



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar